HHG – Zhongxiang Children’s Hospital – Hubei - Project Profile
"HHG – Zhongxiang Children’s Hospital – Hubei - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "HHG – Zhongxiang Children’s Hospital – Hubei - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Humanwell Healthcare (Group) Co., Ltd. (HHG) is planning to construct a children's hospital in Zhongxiang, Hubei, China.
The project involves the construction of an outpatient unit, an inpatient unit, intensive care units, an emergency unit, operating theaters, a diagnostic center, a central pharmacy, administrative facilities, a cafeteria and parking facilities.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a children's hospital in Zhongxiang, Hubei, China.
The US$31 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of an outpatient unit
2. Construction of an inpatient unit
3. Construction of an emergency unit
4. Construction of intensive care units
5. Construction of operating theatres
6. Construction of a diagnostic center
7. Construction of administrative facilities
8. Construction of a cafeteria
9. Construction of parking facilitiesReasons To Buy