HEINEKEN USA Incorporated : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "HEINEKEN USA Incorporated : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "HEINEKEN USA Incorporated"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "HEINEKEN USA Incorporated" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "HEINEKEN USA Incorporated"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
HEINEKEN USA Incorporated (HENEKEN USA), is a subsidiary of Heineken NV, an upscale beer importer and distributor. Its product portfolio includes alcoholic beverages including beer, cider, lager and ale. The company imports, markets and sells a portfolio of international beer brands including Heineken Lager, Heineken Light, Heineken Premium Light, Amstel Light, Newcastle Brown Ale and Strongbow, to bars, stores and restaurants around the US. The company is also a legal importer of Mexican beer brands including Dos Equis, Tecate, Sol, Indio, Carta Blanca and Bohemia. HENEKEN USA established a new venture called Five Points Trading Company. It represents various brands including Red Stripe, Tiger, Birra Moretti, Affligem, Murphy's Stout, Prestige, Sagres and Mort Subite. HENEKEN USA is headquartered in New York, the US.
- 1 HEINEKEN USA Incorporated - Business Analysis
- 1.1 HEINEKEN USA Incorporated - Company Overview
- 1.2 HEINEKEN USA Incorporated - Business Description
- 1.3 HEINEKEN USA Incorporated - Major Products and Services
- 2 HEINEKEN USA Incorporated - Recent Developments
- 3 HEINEKEN USA Incorporated - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 HEINEKEN USA Incorporated - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 HEINEKEN USA Incorporated - Strengths
- 3.3 HEINEKEN USA Incorporated - Weaknesses
- 3.4 HEINEKEN USA Incorporated - Opportunities
- 3.5 HEINEKEN USA Incorporated - Threats
- 4 HEINEKEN USA Incorporated - History
- 5 HEINEKEN USA Incorporated - Key Employees
- 6 HEINEKEN USA Incorporated - Key Employee Biographies
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: HEINEKEN USA Incorporated - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: HEINEKEN USA Incorporated - History
- Table 3: HEINEKEN USA Incorporated - Key Employees
- Table 4: HEINEKEN USA Incorporated - Key Employee Biographies
- List of Figures