Gunnebo AB (GUNN) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Gunnebo AB (GUNN) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Gunnebo AB"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Gunnebo AB" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Gunnebo AB"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Gunnebo AB (Gunnebo) is a construction company that provides security products, services, and solutions. The company's products portfolio includes electrical and mechanical safe deposit lockers, access control systems, camera surveillance, high-security doors, security locks, and security revolving door. It offers safety deposit box, theft box, fireproof filing cabinets, and digital media protection cabinets, among others. Gunnebo provides services such as cash handling, electronic security, entrance control, and safes and cabinets. The company caters its products and services to airports, banks, retail, public transport, public and commercial properties, and industrial and high-risk sites. It serves banks, shops, public transport, public and commercial real estate, and industrial and high-risk installations. The company has worldwide operations. Gunnebo is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- 1 Gunnebo AB - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Gunnebo AB - Company Overview
- 1.2 Gunnebo AB - Major Products and Services
- 2 Gunnebo AB - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Gunnebo AB - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Gunnebo AB - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Gunnebo AB - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Gunnebo AB - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Gunnebo AB - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Gunnebo AB - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Gunnebo AB - Valuation
- 2.3 Gunnebo AB - Key Competitors
- 3 Gunnebo AB - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Gunnebo AB - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Gunnebo AB - Recent Developments
- 5 Gunnebo AB - Key Events
- 6 Gunnebo AB - Key Employees
- 7 Gunnebo AB - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Gunnebo AB - Head Office
- 7.2 Gunnebo AB - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Gunnebo AB - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Gunnebo AB - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Gunnebo AB - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Gunnebo AB - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Gunnebo AB - Key Events
- Table 6: Gunnebo AB - Key Employees
- Table 7: Gunnebo AB - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Gunnebo AB - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Gunnebo AB - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Gunnebo AB - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Gunnebo AB - Solvency
- Figure 5: Gunnebo AB - Valuation