Gruppo Banca Sella : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Gruppo Banca Sella : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Gruppo Banca Sella"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Gruppo Banca Sella" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Gruppo Banca Sella"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Gruppo Banca Sella (GBS) is a private financial group. The group, through its subsidiaries, offers a range of banking, insurance and asset management products and services to its individuals, corporates and small and medium enterprises. Its banking portfolio includes savings accounts, current accounts, credit cards, debit cards, home mortgages, personal and corporate loans, credit cards, and agricultural loans. It offers insurance for pension funds, auto, home insurance, life, health and accident, unit liked policies. The portfolio of services includes asset management, investment services, stock market services, trading, real estate leasing, vehicle leasing, consumer lending, hire purchase financing, instrumental and nautical leasing, brokerage and financial advisory. It also offers tax consultation, ATM, branch banking, Internet banking and mobile banking. The group operates through various branches and offices located in Italy, Ireland, India, Romania, Switzerland and Luxembourg. GBS is headquartered at Biella, Italy.