Grupo Financiero Banorte SA de CV (GFNORTEO) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Grupo Financiero Banorte SA de CV (GFNORTEO) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Grupo Financiero Banorte SA de CV"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Grupo Financiero Banorte SA de CV" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Grupo Financiero Banorte SA de CV"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Grupo Financiero Banorte S.A.B. de C.V. (GFNorte) is a banking and financial services group. The group offers a range of banking and financial products and services for individuals, families, corporate and small and medium enterprises (SME’s). Its portfolio of products include savings accounts, checking accounts, deposits, mortgages, credit cards, debit cards, investment products, funds, pension plans, short term loans, long term credit and foreign currency credit. In addition, it offers life, home, personal accident, serious illness, auto, and taxi, educational and business insurance. The services offered by the group consist of asset management services, foreign exchange services, payroll services, remittance services, estate planning services, factoring services, international banking services, payment services, collection services, treasury services and foreign trade services. In addition, Banorte offers Internet banking services, phone banking services, mobile banking services and ATM services. The group principally operates through its network of branches, ATMs and point of sale terminals in Mexico. GFNorte is headquartered in Monterrey, Mexico.