Grupo Elektra, S.A. de C.V. (ELEKTRA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Grupo Elektra, S.A. de C.V. (ELEKTRA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Grupo Elektra, S.A. de C.V."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Grupo Elektra, S.A. de C.V." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Grupo Elektra, S.A. de C.V."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Grupo Elektra, S.A. de C.V. (Grupo Elektra) is a provider of financial and retail services. The company offers a range of consumer finance, banking, insurance and other financial products and services to individuals and corporate customers. It offers wide range of products and services such as consumer and business credit, secured loans, personal loans, savings and investment deposits, insurance, retirement funds, credit cards and debit cards. Grupo Elektra also offers electronic products, appliances, furniture, motorcycles, cell phones, battery, computers and tires. In addition, it offers foreign exchange services, electronic money transfers, debt issuance services, public fund raising and investment securities service. The company operates through a network of branches in Mexico. It has presence in Mexico, Guatemala, Peru, Honduras, El Salvador, Panama, Argentina and the US. The company operates as part of Grupo Salinas. Grupo Elektra is headquartered in Mexico City, Mexico