Groupe Managem (MNG) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Groupe Managem (MNG) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Groupe Managem"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Groupe Managem" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Groupe Managem"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Groupe Managem (Managem) is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, produces, and develops gold, silver, copper, zinc, anodes, cobalt, lead, nickel sulphate, arsenic trioxide, sodium sulphate, copper sulphate, iron oxide, sulphuric acid, basic and precious metal concentrates and deposits, and mineral deposit properties in Africa. Its projects include El Hammam, Draa Sfar, Hajar, Bou Azzer, Tighardine, Akka, Imiter, Guemassa, Bakoudou, Eteke, Pumpi, Jbal Laassal Bleida, Oumjrane, Bouskour, and Pyrrhotite projects. Managem offers services such as mining, engineering, consultation, exploration, quality management, engineering geology, research and development, geochemistry, geophysics, geological mapping, drilling, and mineralogy services. The company has operations across Morocco. Managem is headquartered in Casablanca, Morocco.