Grizzly Discoveries Inc. (GZD) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Grizzly Discoveries Inc. (GZD) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Grizzly Discoveries Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Grizzly Discoveries Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Grizzly Discoveries Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Grizzly Discoveries is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties. The company explores for potash, gold and base metal deposits, and diamonds. It holds an interest in metallic and industrial mineral permits for potash approximately 2,319,000 acres along the Alberta-Saskatchewan border; has four precious-base metal properties in British Columbia totaling approximately 235,000 acres. It also holds approximately 231,000 acres in diamond properties that host diamondiferous kimberlites in the Buffalo Head Hills and Birch Mountains of Alberta. The company operates in Canada, where it is headquartered in Edmonton.
- 1 Grizzly Discoveries Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Grizzly Discoveries Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Grizzly Discoveries Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Grizzly Discoveries Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Grizzly Discoveries Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Grizzly Discoveries Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Grizzly Discoveries Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Grizzly Discoveries Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 Grizzly Discoveries Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 Grizzly Discoveries Inc. - Key Employees
- 5 Grizzly Discoveries Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Grizzly Discoveries Inc. - Head Office
- 5.2 Grizzly Discoveries Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Grizzly Discoveries Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Grizzly Discoveries Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Grizzly Discoveries Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Grizzly Discoveries Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Grizzly Discoveries Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 6: Grizzly Discoveries Inc. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Grizzly Discoveries Inc. - Financial Position