Greece Pay Before Cards: Market Update
"Greece Pay Before Cards: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the Prepaid Card market in Greece. It also provides data on latest market data , along with leading companies in Greece Prepaid Card market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the Prepaid Card market in Greece. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players in Greece. "Greece Pay Before Cards: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the Prepaid Card market in Greece. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Greek Prepaid Card value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Greece Pay Before Cards: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Prepaid Card Highlights
- Transaction Value by Card type
- Market Growth Dynamics by Card
- Market Growth Comparison
- Leading Companies
- Enhance your understanding of the Prepaid Card market in Greece.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Greece Prepaid Card market.
- 1 Pay Before Cards – Highlights
- 2 Latest Deals
- 2.1 Wirecard to Acquire 100% Stake in Turkish Mikro Odeme Sistemleri İletisim
- 2.2 Russian Standard Bank Partners with Visa and Miles & More International
- 2.3 InComm Partners with Media-Saturn-Holding
- 2.4 Deutsche Telekom partners with PayPal
- 2.5 Blackhawk Network Holdings acquires Retailo
- 2.6 Orange and Visa Europe partner with Wirecard
- 2.7 Wirecard Acquires 100% Stake in PaymentLink from Korvac Holdings
- 3 Leading Companies
- 3.1 Deutsche Apotheker- und Arztebank
- 3.2 Deutsche Postbank AG
- 3.3 Giesecke & Devrient GmbH
- 3.4 Commerzbank AG
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Number of Prepaid Cards by Type, 2006-2018
- Table 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions , 2006-2018
- Table 3: Prepaid Cards Driver - Outbound Tourists , 2008-2011
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Number of Prepaid Cards by Type
- Figure 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions
- Figure 3: Prepaid Cards Driver - Outbound Tourists