Greatwise – 325 Bogert Avenue Mixed-Use Complex – Ontario - Project Profile
"Greatwise – 325 Bogert Avenue Mixed-Use Complex – Ontario - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "Greatwise – 325 Bogert Avenue Mixed-Use Complex – Ontario - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Greatwise Developments (Greatwise) is planning to build a residential complex in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The project involves the construction of a residential complex comprising six buildings with 1,617 units on 0.21ha of land. It includes the construction of a 27-story residential tower, a 25-story residential tower, four 21-story residential towers, townhouses, a 2,045m2 public park, 2,403m2 of retail space, community space, 1,383 parking spaces, 1,122 bicycle parking spaces and related facilities, and the installation of elevators.
CORE Architects has been appointed as the architect.
In December 2016, Greatwise submitted a rezoning and an official plan amendment to the City of Toronto.
As of February 2018, planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a residential complex comprising six buildings with 1,617 units on 0.21ha of land in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The US$500 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 27-story residential tower
2. Construction of a 25-story residential tower
3. Construction of four 21-story residential towers
4. Construction of townhouses
5. Construction of a 2,045m2 public park
6. Construction of 2,403m2 of retail space
7. Construction of retail space
8. Construction of community space
9. Construction of 1,383 parking spaces
10. Construction of 1,122 bicycle parking spaces
12. Installation of elevators
13. Construction of related facilitiesReasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook