Governance, Risk and Compliance – The Israeli Insurance Industry
Timetric’s 'Governance, Risk and Compliance – The Israeli Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Israel.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
The report provides insights into the governance, risk and compliance framework pertaining to the insurance industry in Israel, including:
- An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in Israel.
- The latest key changes, and changes expected in the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
- Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country.
- Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in Israel.
- Key parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations.
- Details of the tax and legal systems in the country.
Reasons To Buy
- The report covers details of the insurance regulatory framework in Israel.
- The report contains details of the rules and regulations governing insurance products and insurance entities.
- The report lists and analyzes key trends and developments pertaining to the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
- The report analyzes the rules and regulations pertaining to the establishment and operation of insurance businesses in the country.
- The report provides details of taxation imposed on insurance products and insurance companies.
- Gain insights into the insurance regulatory framework in Israel.
- Track the latest regulatory changes, and expected changes impacting the Israeli insurance industry.
- Gain detailed information about the key regulations governing the establishment and operation of insurance entities in the country.
- Understand key regulations and market practices pertaining to various types of insurance product.
- The Israeli insurance industry is regulated by the Capital Markets, Insurance and Savings Division of the Ministry of Finance.
- 100% FDI is permitted in the Israeli insurance industry.
- Composite insurance is permitted in the Israeli insurance industry.
- Motor bodily injury insurance, oil pollution liability insurance for ships, health insurance and workmen’s compensation insurance are the key classes of compulsory insurance.
- Non-admitted insurance is not permitted in the Israeli insurance industry; however reinsurance business by a foreign insurer does not require a license.
- What is this Report About?
- Table Insurance Industry Definitions
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Table Israel - Insurance Regulatory Framework Key Features
- Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
- Latest Changes in Regulation
- Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
- Life insurance
- Table Israel - Life Insurance Regulatory Framework
- Property insurance
- Table Israel - Property Insurance Regulatory Framework
- Motor insurance
- Table Israel - Motor Insurance Regulatory Framework
- Liability insurance
- Table Israel - Liability Insurance Regulatory Framework
- Marine, aviation and transit insurance
- Personal accident and health insurance
- Compulsory Insurance
- Motor bodily injury insurance
- Workers' compensation insurance
- National insurance system
- Liability for ships with respect to oil pollution
- Professional indemnity insurance for portfolio manager
- Professional indemnity insurance for investment advisor and marketing agent
- Health insurance
- Supervision and Control
- International Association of Insurance Supervisors
- Capital Markets, Insurance and Savings Division
- Israel Insurance Association
- The Association of Life Insurance Companies of Israel Ltd
- Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
- Market practices
- Fines and Penalties
- Company Registration and Operations
- Type of insurance organization
- Establishing a local company
- Foreign ownership
- Types of license
- Capital requirements
- Solvency margin
- Reserve requirements
- Investment regulations
- Statutory return requirements
- Fee structure
- Insurance premium or policy taxation
- Withholding taxes on premium paid overseas
- Corporate tax
- Table Israel - Corporate Tax Rates for the Financial Year 2018
- Legal System
- Access to court
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Contact Timetric
- About Timetric
- Timetric's Services