Governance, Risk and Compliance – The Croatian Insurance Industry
Timetric’s 'Governance, Risk and Compliance – The Croatian Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Croatia.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
The report provides insights into the governance, risk and compliance framework pertaining to the insurance industry in Croatia, including:
- An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in Croatia.
- The latest key changes, and changes expected in the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
- Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country.
- Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in Croatia.
- Key parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations.
- Details of the tax and legal systems in the country.
Reasons To Buy
- The report covers details of the insurance regulatory framework in Croatia.
- The report contains details of the rules and regulations governing insurance products and insurance entities.
- The report lists and analyzes key trends and developments pertaining to the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
- The report analyzes the rules and regulations pertaining to the establishment and operation of insurance businesses in the country.
- The report provides details of taxation imposed on insurance products and insurance companies.
- Gain insights into the insurance regulatory framework in Croatia.
- Track the latest regulatory changes, and expected changes impacting the Croatian insurance industry.
- Gain detailed information about the key regulations governing the establishment and operation of insurance entities in the country.
- Understand key regulations and market practices pertaining to various types of insurance product.
- The Croatian insurance industry is regulated by the Croatian Financial Services Supervisory Agency.
- Solvency II was implemented effective from January 1, 2016
- 100% FDI is permitted in the Croatian insurance industry.
- Composite insurance is not permitted in the Croatian insurance industry
- Motor third-party liability insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance are the key classes of compulsory insurance.
- What is this Report About?
- Table Insurance Industry Definitions
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Table Croatia - Insurance Regulatory Framework Key Features
- Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
- Latest Changes in Regulation
- Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
- Life insurance
- Table Croatia - Life Insurance Regulatory Framework
- Property insurance
- Table Croatia - Property Insurance Regulatory Framework
- Motor insurance
- Table Croatia - Motor Insurance Regulatory Framework
- Liability insurance
- Table Croatia - Liability Insurance Regulatory Framework
- Marine, aviation and transit insurance
- Personal accident and health insurance
- Compulsory Insurance
- Personal accident insurance for passengers on public transport
- Motor third-party liability insurance
- Third-party liability insurance for boats and yachts
- Health insurance
- Unemployment insurance
- Air carriers and aircraft operators insurance
- Table Croatia - Minimum Coverage for Aircraft Third-Party Liability Per Accident and Aircraft
- Professional indemnity insurance for alternative investment fund managers
- Professional indemnity insurance for insurance brokers and agencies
- Clinical trials liability insurance
- Liability insurance for oil pollution
- Supervision and Control
- International Association of Insurance Supervisors
- European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority
- Croatian Financial Services Supervisory Agency
- Federation of European Risk Management Associations
- Non-Admitted Insurance Regulation
- Market practices
- Fines and penalties
- Company Registration and Operations
- Type of insurance organization
- Establishing a local company
- Foreign ownership
- Types of license
- Capital requirements
- Solvency margin
- Reserve requirements
- Investment regulations
- Statutory return requirements
- Fee structure
- Insurance premium or policy taxation
- Table Croatia - Parafiscal Taxes on Insurance Premium, 2016
- Withholding taxes on premium paid overseas
- Corporate tax
- Table Croatia ¬ Corporate Tax Rates for Financial Year 2016
- Legal System
- Access to court
- Alternative dispute resolution (ADR)
- Contact Timetric
- About Timetric
- Timetric's Services