- What is this Report About?
- Table Insurance Industry Definitions
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Table Bosnia and Herzegovina - Insurance Regulatory Framework Key Features
- Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
- Latest Changes in Regulation
- Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
- Life insurance
- Table Bosnia and Herzegovina - Life Insurance Regulatory Framework
- Property insurance
- Table Bosnia and Herzegovina - Property Insurance Regulatory Framework
- Motor insurance
- Table Bosnia and Herzegovina- Motor Insurance Regulatory Framework
- Liability insurance
- Table Bosnia and Herzegovina - Liability Insurance Regulatory Framework
- Marine, aviation and transit insurance
- Personal accident and health insurance
- Compulsory Insurance
- Motor third-party liability insurance
- Personal accident liability insurance for passengers on public transport
- Third-party liability insurance for aircraft operators
- Table Republic of Srpska - Minimum Coverage for Aircraft Third-Party Liability Per Accident and Aircraft
- Third-party liability insurance for motor boats and ships
- Professional indemnity insurance for insurance intermediaries
- Supervision and Control
- Insurance Agency of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Insurance Supervisory Agency of Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Insurance Agency of the Republic of Srpska
- Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
- Market practices
- Fines and Penalties
- Company Registration and Operations
- Type of insurance organization
- Establishing a local company
- Foreign ownership
- Types of license
- Capital requirements
- Solvency margin
- Reserve requirements
- Investment regulations
- Statutory return requirements
- Fee structure
- Insurance premium or policy taxation
- Withholding taxes on premium paid overseas
- Corporate tax
- Table Bosnia and Herzegovina - Corporate Tax Rates for the Financial Year 2017
- Legal System
- Access to court
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Contact Timetric
- About Timetric
- Timetric's Services
Governance, Risk and Compliance – The Bosnia and Herzegovina Insurance Industry
Timetric’s 'Governance, Risk and Compliance – The Bosnia and Herzegovina Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
The report provides insights into the governance, risk and compliance framework pertaining to the insurance industry in Bosnia and Herzegovina, including:
- An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- The latest key changes, and changes expected in the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
- Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country.
- Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Key parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations.
- Details of the tax and legal systems in the country.
Reasons To Buy
- The report covers details of the insurance regulatory framework in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- The report contains details of the rules and regulations governing insurance products and insurance entities.
- The report lists and analyzes key trends and developments pertaining to the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
- The report analyzes the rules and regulations pertaining to the establishment and operation of insurance businesses in the country.
- The report provides details of taxation imposed on insurance products and insurance companies.
- Gain insights into the insurance regulatory framework in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Track the latest regulatory changes, and expected changes impacting the Bosnia and Herzegovina insurance industry.
- Gain detailed information about the key regulations governing the establishment and operation of insurance entities in the country.
- Understand key regulations and market practices pertaining to various types of insurance product.
- The insurance industry of Bosnia and Herzegovina is regulated by the Insurance Supervisory Agency of Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Insurance Agency of Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Insurance Agency of the Republic of Srpska .
- 100% FDI is permitted in the insurance industry of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Composite insurance is not permitted in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Motor third-party liability, passengers’ accident liability, aviation third-party liability and workmen’s compensation are compulsory classes of insurance in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Non-admitted insurance is not permitted in the insurance industry of Bosnia and Herzegovina. However, there are exceptions to the rule, as described in the non-admitted insurance section.