Governance, Risk and Compliance – The Belarusian Insurance Industry
Timetric’s 'Governance, Risk and Compliance – The Belarusian Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Belarus.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
The report provides insights into the governance, risk and compliance framework pertaining to the insurance industry in Belarus, including:
- An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in Belarus.
- The latest key changes, and changes expected in the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
- Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country.
- Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in Belarus.
- Key parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations.
- Details of the tax and legal systems in the country.
Reasons To Buy
- The report covers details of the insurance regulatory framework in Belarus.
- The report contains details of the rules and regulations governing insurance products and insurance entities.
- The report lists and analyzes key trends and developments pertaining to the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
- The report analyzes the rules and regulations pertaining to the establishment and operation of insurance businesses in the country.
- The report provides details of taxation imposed on insurance products and insurance companies.
- Gain insights into the insurance regulatory framework in Belarus.
- Track the latest regulatory changes, and expected changes impacting the Belarusian insurance industry.
- Gain detailed information about the key regulations governing the establishment and operation of insurance entities in the country.
- Understand key regulations and market practices pertaining to various types of insurance product.
- The Ministry of Finance (MoF) is the government body responsible for regulating and supervising the Belarusian insurance industry.
- Composite insurance is not permitted in the Belarusian insurance industry.
- Non-admitted insurance is not permitted. However, non-admitted reinsurance is permitted if local capacity is not available.
- Premium taxes are not imposed on insurance policies issued in the country
- Workers' compensation, motor third-party liability, aviation liability and health insurance for foreigners are the key classes of compulsory insurance in Belarus.
- What is this Report About?
- Table Insurance Industry Definitions
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Table Belarus - Insurance Regulatory Framework Key Features
- Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
- Latest Changes in Regulation
- Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
- Life insurance
- Table Belarus - Life Insurance Regulatory Framework
- Property insurance
- Table Belarus - Property Insurance Regulatory Framework
- Motor insurance
- Table Belarus - Motor Insurance Regulatory Framework
- Liability insurance
- Table Belarus - Liability Insurance Regulatory Framework
- Marine, aviation and transit insurance
- Personal accident and health insurance
- Compulsory Insurance
- Motor third-party liability insurance
- Table Belarus - Premium for Compulsory Civil Liability Insurance for Vehicle Owners
- Health insurance for foreigners
- Workmen's compensation
- Aviation liability insurance
- Insurance for crops, livestock and poultry
- Table Belarus - Premium Rates for Crops, Livestock and Poultry for 2016
- Professional indemnity insurance for organizations involved in real estate activities
- Professional indemnity insurance for managers involved in bankruptcy
- Liability insurance for transport of dangerous goods
- Supervision and Control
- International Association of Insurance Supervisors
- Ministry of Finance
- Non-Admitted Insurance Regulation
- Market practices
- Fines and Penalties
- Company Registration and Operations
- Type of insurance organization
- Establishing a local company
- Foreign ownership
- Types of license
- Capital requirements
- Solvency margin
- Reserve requirements
- Investment regulations
- Statutory return requirements
- Fee structure
- Insurance premium or policy taxation
- Withholding taxes on premium paid overseas
- Corporate tax
- Table Belarus - Corporate Tax Rates for the Financial Year 2016
- Legal System
- Access to court
- Alternative dispute resolution (ADR)
- Contact Timetric
- About Timetric
- Timetric's Services