Goldsource Mines Inc. (GXS) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Goldsource Mines Inc. (GXS) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Goldsource Mines Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Goldsource Mines Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Goldsource Mines Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Goldsource Mines is engaged in the exploration and development of gold and coal deposits. It holds interests in Eagle Mountain Gold Project, which consists of an area of approximately 5,050 hectares (12,480 acres) in central Guyana, South America; and Border Coal Project located in Saskatchewan. The Company currently holds four coal mineral licenses with the Saskatchewan Ministry of Energy and Resources over an area of 1,025 hectares located in Saskatchewan. Goldsource Mines operates in Guyana, Mexico and Canada. It is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- 1 Goldsource Mines Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Goldsource Mines Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Goldsource Mines Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Goldsource Mines Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Goldsource Mines Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Goldsource Mines Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Goldsource Mines Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Goldsource Mines Inc. - Solvency
- 2.3 Goldsource Mines Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 Goldsource Mines Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 Goldsource Mines Inc. - Key Employees
- 5 Goldsource Mines Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Goldsource Mines Inc. - Head Office
- 5.2 Goldsource Mines Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Goldsource Mines Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Goldsource Mines Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Goldsource Mines Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Goldsource Mines Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Goldsource Mines Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 6: Goldsource Mines Inc. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Goldsource Mines Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Goldsource Mines Inc. - Solvency