Goldrock Mines Corp. (MDR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Goldrock Mines Corp. (MDR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Goldrock Mines Corp."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Goldrock Mines Corp." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Goldrock Mines Corp."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Goldrock Mines Corp. (Goldrock), formerly known as Mansfield Minerals Inc., is a Canadian-based explorer and developer of mineral properties. The company is currently focusing on the development of the Lindero gold deposit and the exploration of the Arizaro gold-copper deposit. The Lindero property is 100% owned by the company and is located in 250 km west of the city of Salta, northwestern Argentina and 12 km southeast of the company's Rio Grande property. The property covers over 3,500 hectares with over 1.6 million ounces of gold. Goldrock operates its business through wholly owned subsidiaries including Argex Mining (Barbados) Inc., Mansfield (Bermuda) Ltd., and Mansfield Minera S.A. The company has presence in Canada, Bermuda, and Argentina. Goldrock is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbi, Canada.
- 1 Goldrock Mines Corp. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Goldrock Mines Corp. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Goldrock Mines Corp. - Business Description
- 1.3 Goldrock Mines Corp. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Goldrock Mines Corp. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Goldrock Mines Corp. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Goldrock Mines Corp. - Recent Developments
- 4 Goldrock Mines Corp. - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Goldrock Mines Corp. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Goldrock Mines Corp. - Strengths
- 4.3 Goldrock Mines Corp. - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Goldrock Mines Corp. - Opportunities
- 4.5 Goldrock Mines Corp. - Threats
- 5 Goldrock Mines Corp. - History
- 6 Goldrock Mines Corp. - Key Employees
- 7 Goldrock Mines Corp. - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Goldrock Mines Corp. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Goldrock Mines Corp. - Head Office
- 8.2 Goldrock Mines Corp. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 16
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Goldrock Mines Corp. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Goldrock Mines Corp. - History
- Table 3: Goldrock Mines Corp. - Key Employees
- Table 4: Goldrock Mines Corp. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Goldrock Mines Corp. - Subsidiaries