The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (Goldman Sachs) is a financial services company, providing investment banking, securities and investment management services. The company offers a range of investment and asset management services to large clientele that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. Goldman Sachs also provides advisory, financing, investment, and security services through its offices in London, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Tokyo and other major financial centers across the world. It also provides banking products such as bank deposits, private bank lending products, and corporate loans. The company primarily operates in the US, the UK, the UAE, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, China, Germany, Italy, Korea, Russia, Spain, Brazil, France, India, Japan, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, and Taiwan. Goldman Sachs is headquartered in New York City, New York, the US.