Gold Reserve Inc. (GRZ) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Gold Reserve Inc. (GRZ) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Gold Reserve Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Gold Reserve Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Gold Reserve Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Gold Reserve is an exploration stage company engaged in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mining projects. It holds interest in the LMS Gold Project that consists of 36 contiguous State of Alaska mining claims covering 61 square kilometers (km²) in the Goodpaster Mining District situated approximately 25 km north of Delta Junction and 125 km southeast of Fairbanks, Alaska; and Brisas Cristinas Project in the Guyana region, in the km 88 gold mining district of Bolivar State in southeast Venezuela. The company operates in the US, Barbados and Venezuela. It is headquartered in Spokane, Washington.
- 1 Gold Reserve Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Gold Reserve Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Gold Reserve Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Gold Reserve Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Gold Reserve Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Gold Reserve Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Gold Reserve Inc. - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.2 Gold Reserve Inc. - Solvency
- 2.3 Gold Reserve Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 Gold Reserve Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 Gold Reserve Inc. - Key Employees
- 5 Gold Reserve Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Gold Reserve Inc. - Head Office
- 5.2 Gold Reserve Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Gold Reserve Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Gold Reserve Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Gold Reserve Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Gold Reserve Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Gold Reserve Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 6: Gold Reserve Inc. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Gold Reserve Inc. - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 2: Gold Reserve Inc. - Solvency