Gold Mountain Limited (CGU) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Gold Mountain Limited (CGU) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Gold Mountain Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Gold Mountain Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Gold Mountain Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Gold Mountain Limited (Gold Mountain), formerly Commissioners Gold Ltd, is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold, copper, and iron oxide deposit properties. Its projects include Wabag Gold, Dalton, Grenfell, Cowarra, Mollehuaca, and Eladium projects. Gold Mountain's Wabag Gold project in Enga Province of Papua New Guinea, immediately to the north of Wabag Township comprises three exploration licenses covering an area of 1,100 sq km and produces gold and copper deposits. The company's Mollehuaca project is located on the coast of southern Peru in the well-established mining belt of Nazca-Ocona and produces gold and copper deposits. Its Eladium project is located 35 km east of the Mollehuaca Gold Plant covering an area of 973.75 hectares and produces copper, gold, and iron oxide deposits. The company has operations in Papua New Guinea and Australia. Gold Mountain is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- 1 Gold Mountain Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Gold Mountain Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Gold Mountain Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Gold Mountain Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Gold Mountain Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Gold Mountain Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Gold Mountain Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Gold Mountain Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Gold Mountain Limited - Solvency
- 2.3 Gold Mountain Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Gold Mountain Limited - Efficiency
- 3 Gold Mountain Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 Gold Mountain Limited - Key Events
- 5 Gold Mountain Limited - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Gold Mountain Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Gold Mountain Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Gold Mountain Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Gold Mountain Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Gold Mountain Limited - Key Events
- Table 6: Gold Mountain Limited - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Gold Mountain Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Gold Mountain Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Gold Mountain Limited - Solvency
- Figure 4: Gold Mountain Limited - Efficiency