GoG – Bharuch Hospital Redevelopment – Gujarat - Project Profile
"GoG – Bharuch Hospital Redevelopment – Gujarat - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "GoG – Bharuch Hospital Redevelopment – Gujarat - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
The Government of Gujarat (GoG) is planning to build a public hospital and medical college in Bharuch, Gujarat, India.
The project involves the construction of a public hospital and medical college. It includes the construction of classrooms, laboratories, conference rooms, a cafeteria, operation theaters, waiting rooms, inpatient and outpatient wards, an administrative building, parking and related facilities, and the installation of medical equipment, safety and security systems.
In June 2017, the GoG received applications from private sectors to develop the project.
The GoG will select and recommend them to the Medical Council of India (MCI).
The project involves the construction of a public hospital and medical college in Bharuch, Gujarat, India.
The US$32 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of classrooms
2. Construction of laboratories
3. Construction of conference rooms
4. Construction of a cafeteria
5. Construction of operation theaters
6. Construction of waiting rooms
7. Construction of inpatient and outpatient wards
8. Construction of an administrative building
9. Construction of parking facilities
10. Installation of safety and security system
11. Installation of medical equipment
12. Construction of related facilities
Reasons To Buy