Glud & Marstrand A/S : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Glud & Marstrand A/S : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Glud & Marstrand A/S"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Glud & Marstrand A/S" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Glud & Marstrand A/S"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Glud & Marstrand A/S (G&M), a subsidiary of Envases Universales, SA PI de CV, is a provider of diversified packaging solutions. The company principally offers metal packaging solutions for meat, seafood, biscuits, cookies and confectionery, dairy products, household, tobacco, toppings, beverage, infant nutrition, and fats and oils. The company also offers various PET products such as bottles, preforms and jars for non-food and food packaging markets. These products are produced with aluminum, tin free steel, black steel, tinplate and polythene. G&M offers various technical services, which include selling and leasing of closing equipment, printing solutions and other spare parts. The company operates in Denmark, Sweden, Russia, Mexico, the US and South Korea. G&M is headquartered in Loesning, Denmark.
- 1 Glud & Marstrand A/S - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Glud & Marstrand A/S - Company Overview
- 1.2 Glud & Marstrand A/S - Business Description
- 1.3 Glud & Marstrand A/S - Major Products and Services
- 2 Glud & Marstrand A/S - Recent Developments
- 3 Glud & Marstrand A/S - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Glud & Marstrand A/S - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Glud & Marstrand A/S - Strengths
- 3.3 Glud & Marstrand A/S - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Glud & Marstrand A/S - Opportunities
- 3.5 Glud & Marstrand A/S - Threats
- 4 Glud & Marstrand A/S - History
- 5 Glud & Marstrand A/S - Key Employees
- 6 Glud & Marstrand A/S - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Glud & Marstrand A/S - Head Office
- 6.2 Glud & Marstrand A/S - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Glud & Marstrand A/S - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Glud & Marstrand A/S - History
- Table 3: Glud & Marstrand A/S - Key Employees
- Table 4: Glud & Marstrand A/S - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: Glud & Marstrand A/S - Locations