Timetric's "Gloria SA - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Gloria SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Gloria SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Gloria SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Gloria SA (Gloria), a subsidiary of Jose Rodriguez Banda SA, is a manufacturer and supplier of dairy products and beverages. The company offers products such as evaporated milk, condensed milk, UHT Milk, still drinks, iced tea drinks, milk shake, juices, nectars, yogurt, panettone, and others. It provides cheese, canned fish, jam, cream, parmesan, mozzarella, coffee products, instant milk and cream milk. Gloria markets its products under the brands of SoyVida, YoMost, AnchoMar, Multilac, Tampico, Soale, Aruba, La Mesa, Bella Holandesa, Pura Vida, Chicolac, Cafe Monaco, Bonle, and others. The company markets its products through a network of distributors located across Peru. The company exports its products to the Caribbean, Middle East, West Africa and Latin America. Gloria is headquartered in Lima, Peru.