GlobalCapital p.l.c. (GCL) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "GlobalCapital p.l.c. (GCL) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "GlobalCapital p.l.c."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "GlobalCapital p.l.c." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "GlobalCapital p.l.c.""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
GlobalCapital p.l.c. (GlobalCapital) is an insurance and other financial service provider. The company's insurance products include life insurance, protection, savings, private, medical, disability, maturity, events, real life, group life, personal, accident, level term, and life protection insurance. Its other insurance products comprise retirement insurance, wealth saver, bonds, junior saver, health, hospital, private medical treatment, medicines, and evacuation insurance, among others. GlobalCapital offers services such as investment services, property advisory and management, property acquisitions and disposals, property development, property renovation, property negotiation, financial planning, investment advisory, and retirement planning services. The company also provides insurance brokerage, insurance claims settlement, portfolio management, stock broking, dealing, funds purchasing and selling, and foreign currency solutions, among others. GlobalCapital is headquartered in Ta' Xbiex, Malta.