Global Geoscience Limited (GSC) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Global Geoscience Limited (GSC) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Global Geoscience Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Global Geoscience Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Global Geoscience Limited
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Global Geoscience Ltd (Global Geoscience) is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company carries out the business of acquisition, exploration, and development of gold, silver, copper, lead, zinc, lithium, boron, tungsten, molybdenum, base metals, and precious metal deposits. Its projects include Sara Sara project, Mancha Pampa project, Lone Mountain project, and Rhyolite Ridge Lithium-Boron project. Global Geoscience's Rhyolite Ridge Lithium-Boron project is a shallow lithium-boron deposit located 25 km west of Albermarle’s Silver Peak lithium mine and 340 km from the Tesla Gigafactory near Reno in Nevada and explores for lithium and boron deposits. The company has operations throughout the US and Australia. Global Geoscience is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- 1 Global Geoscience Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Global Geoscience Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Global Geoscience Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Global Geoscience Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Global Geoscience Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Global Geoscience Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Global Geoscience Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Global Geoscience Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Global Geoscience Ltd - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.2 Global Geoscience Ltd - Efficiency
- 3 Global Geoscience Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Global Geoscience Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Global Geoscience Ltd - Recent Developments
- 5 Global Geoscience Ltd - Key Events
- 6 Global Geoscience Ltd - Key Employees
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Global Geoscience Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Global Geoscience Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Global Geoscience Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Global Geoscience Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Global Geoscience Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Global Geoscience Ltd - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Global Geoscience Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Global Geoscience Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Global Geoscience Ltd - Efficiency