Glencore – El Pachon Copper Mines Development: Processing Plant – San Juan - Project Profile
"Glencore – El Pachon Copper Mines Development: Processing Plant – San Juan - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "Glencore – El Pachon Copper Mines Development: Processing Plant – San Juan - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Glencore plans to build the El Pachon Copper Mines project in Argentina.
The project involves the construction of a copper exploration plant. It includes the construction of processing plants, warehouses, a combustible distribution station, a reverse osmosis plant, a sewage treatment plant, a disposal tank, service roads, shafts and galleries, water pipelines and related infrastructure facilities, and the installation of security systems and machinery.
URS Corporation has been appointed as the engineering consultant.
The project involves the construction of a copper exploration plant with a capacity of 200,000t per year on a 100ha area in Calingasta, San Juan, Argentina.
The US$3,000 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of processing plants
2. Construction of warehouses
3. Construction of an administrative building
4. Construction of a combustible distribution station
5. Construction of a reverse osmosis plant
6. Construction of a sewage treatment plant
7. Construction of a disposal tank
8. Construction of service roads
9. Construction of shafts and galleries
10. Construction of water pipeline systems
11. Construction of related infrastructure facilities
12. Installation of security system
13. Installation of machinery
Reasons To Buy