"Glavstroy – Beregovoy Residential Complex – Moscow - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "Glavstroy – Beregovoy Residential Complex – Moscow - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Glavstroy is planning to construct the Beregovoy residential complex on a 253,800m2 area in Fili, Moscow, Russia.
The project involves the construction of a residential complex on a 253,800m2 area, 1,750 apartments, recreational area, shopping center, social infrastructure, road infrastructure, retail units, a kindergarten for 220 children, and a two-level parking space for 2,450 vehicles, the installation of power-related facilities.
An in-house division of Glavstroy will undertake the construction activities.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a residential complex on a 253,800m2 area in Fili, Moscow, Russia.
The US$120 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of apartment buildings on a 253,800m2 area
2. Construction of 1,750 apartments
3. Construction of a recreational area
4. Construction of a shopping center
5. Construction of social infrastructure
6. Construction of road infrastructure
7. Construction of retail units
8. Construction of kindergarten for 220 children
9. Construction of a two-level parking space for 2,450 vehicles