Germany Reinsurance: Market Update
"Germany Reinsurance: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the reinsurance market in Germany. It also provides data on leading companies and industry news in Germany reinsurance market.Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the reinsurance market in Germany. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings and industry players in Germany. "Germany Reinsurance: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the reinsurance market in Germany. It is an essential tool for companies active across the German insurance value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Germany Reinsurance: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Insurance Industry Highlights
- Market Growth Dynamics by Sector
- Market Growth Comparison
- Leading Insurance Companies
- Latest Insurance Industry News.
- Enhance your understanding of the reinsurance Insurance market in Germany.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Germany reinsurance market.
- 1 Germany Reinsurance - Highlights
- 2 Latest Deals
- 2.1 Athene Holding to Acquire 100% Stake in Delta Lloyd Deutschland
- 2.2 HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company partners with Deutsche Bank
- 2.3 SDC – Concessoes to Sell 28.57% Stake in Indaqua – Industria to Talanx
- 2.4 Hannover Ruck Raises USD647.39 Million in Subordinated Bonds Offering
- 2.5 CNP Assurances Partners with Banco Santander
- 2.6 Deutsche Investitions acquires 11% stake in ZEP-RE (PTA Reinsuarance Company)
- 2.7 Keyhaven Capital Partners acquires DARAG from Augur Capital Advisors
- 3 Leading Companies
- 3.1 Deutsche Ruckversicherung AG
- 3.2 Aldea Assekuranzmakler AG
- 3.3 Munchener Ruckversicherungs-Gesellschaft AG
- 3.4 Hannover Ruck SE
- 4 Latest News
- 4.1 Munich Re renews contract with Astronergy for crystalline-silicon modules
- 4.2 Despite additional capacity, Munich Re expects largely stable renewals at 1 January 2014 for its own
- 4.3 Munich Re records 3% drop in FY14 profits
- 4.4 Chief Risk Officer Joachim Oechslin to join the Executive Board of Credit Suisse
- 4.5 Hannover Re in talks to acquire minority stake in Lloyds Heidelberger Leben
- 4.6 Hannover Re appoints new member of the Executive Board
- 4.7 Study shows positive economic effect of insurance against natural catastrophes, particularly in emerging
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Market Size (EUR Bn): By Type of Reinsurance, 2006-2018
- Table 2: Insurance Ceded to Reinsurers, 2006-2018
- Table 3: Driver: Demographics, 2003-2014
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Market Size (EUR Bn): By Type of Reinsurance
- Figure 2: Insurance Ceded to Reinsurers
- Figure 3: Driver: Demographics