- 1 Group Life Insurance - Highlights
- 2 Market Drivers & Indicators
- 2.1 Life insurance drivers - Demographics: Germany
- 3 Leading Companies
- 3.1 AXA Lebensversicherung AG
- 3.2 Allianz Lebensversicherungs-AG (Inactive)
- 3.3 Delta Lloyd Lebensversicherung AG
- 3.4 Munchener Ruckversicherungs-Gesellschaft AG
- 4 Latest News
- 4.1 National Guardian Life taps Cincom's customer communications platform
- 4.2 Allianz Q3 profit up 6.3%
- 4.3 Generali plans to take full control of Generali Deutschland
- 4.4 Athene to buy Delta Lloyd’s subsidiaries in Germany
- 4.5 Insurance sector is more vulnerable to a 'double hit' stress scenario, says EIOPA
- 4.6 Germany's finance ministry considers new measures to support life insurers
- 4.7 Munich Re and Australian broker Steadfast to purchase Calliden Insurance business
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Gross Written Premiums, 2006-2018
- Table 2: Number of Active Policies: By Product, 2006-2018
- Table 3: GWP: By Customer Segment, 2006-2018
- Table 4: Life insurance drivers - Demographics: Germany , 2004-2014
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Gross Written Premiums
- Figure 2: Number of Active Policies: By Product
- Figure 3: GWP: By Customer Segment
- Figure 4: Life insurance drivers - Demographics: Germany
Germany Group Life Insurance: Market Update
"Germany Group Life Insurance: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the group life insurance market in Germany. It also provides data on market drivers and indicators, along with leading companies and industry news in Germany group life insurance market.Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the group life insurance market in Germany. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings and industry players in Germany. "Germany Group Life Insurance: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the group life insurance market in Germany. It is an essential tool for companies active across the German insurance value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Germany Group Life Insurance: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Insurance Industry Highlights
- Market Growth Dynamics by Sector
- Market Growth Comparison
- Key Market Drivers and Indicators
- Leading Insurance Companies
- Latest Insurance Industry News.
- Enhance your understanding of the group life insurance market in Germany.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Germany group life insurance market.