Genesis Resources Ltd. (GES) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Genesis Resources Ltd. (GES) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Genesis Resources Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Genesis Resources Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Genesis Resources Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Genesis Resources Ltd. (Genesis) is a mineral exploration company. The company carries out acquisition of mining tenements and exploration of mineral deposits. It explores gold, copper, iron ore, silver, and manganese. Genesis' projects include Alice Springs project, Gladstone project, McArthur River project, Fenn Gap project, and Plavica project. The company's Alice Springs project is 155 km for copper iron ore deposits. The Gladstone project is located 155 km north east of Alice Springs in the Northern Territory for manganese ore deposits. Its Fenn Gap project concentrates on iron and manganese; and the Plavica project is for gold, copper and silver mineralization. The company also holds interests in Pioneer Gold project, Laura River project, and Arltunga Gold project. Genesis Resources is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- 1 Genesis Resources Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Genesis Resources Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Genesis Resources Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Genesis Resources Ltd. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Genesis Resources Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Genesis Resources Ltd. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Genesis Resources Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Genesis Resources Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Genesis Resources Ltd. - Solvency
- 2.3 Genesis Resources Ltd. - Key Competitors
- 3 Genesis Resources Ltd. - Recent Developments
- 4 Genesis Resources Ltd. - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Genesis Resources Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Genesis Resources Ltd. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Genesis Resources Ltd. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Genesis Resources Ltd. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Genesis Resources Ltd. - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Genesis Resources Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Genesis Resources Ltd. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Genesis Resources Ltd. - Solvency