Generali PanEurope Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Generali PanEurope Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Generali PanEurope Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Generali PanEurope Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Generali PanEurope Limited
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Generali PanEurope Limited (Generali PanEurope), a subsidiary of Generali Group, is an Irish life insurance company. It offers a range of wealth management, savings, investment and employee benefit solutions to its customers. The company provides wealth protection solutions for high and ultra-high net worth individuals. Its private wealth portfolio includes single premium, whole-of-life, and life insurance products. In addition, the company offers employee benefits solutions, which includes group risk cover, group income protection and group critical illness sol. Generali PanEurope also provides spouse and children pension, accidental death and dismemberment solutions. These products and services are offered to individual and corporate clients across Europe. Generali PanEurope is headquartered in Navan, Ireland.
The company reported gross written premium of EUR1,200 million in fiscal year 2016 (FY2016), representing a decline of 25% over FY2015.
- 1 Generali PanEurope Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Generali PanEurope Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Generali PanEurope Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 Generali PanEurope Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Generali PanEurope Limited - Recent Developments
- 3 Generali PanEurope Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Generali PanEurope Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Generali PanEurope Limited - Strengths
- 3.3 Generali PanEurope Limited - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Generali PanEurope Limited - Opportunities
- 3.5 Generali PanEurope Limited - Threats
- 4 Generali PanEurope Limited - Company Statement
- 5 Generali PanEurope Limited - History
- 6 Generali PanEurope Limited - Key Employees
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Generali PanEurope Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Generali PanEurope Limited - History
- Table 3: Generali PanEurope Limited - Key Employees