Generali France S.A. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Generali France S.A. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Generali France S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Generali France S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Generali France S.A.""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Generali France S.A. (Generali France) is an insurance company. The company offers a range of life and non-life insurance products to individuals and businesses. Its portfolio of products includes retirement savings plans, traditional and linked life insurance, protection and health insurance, property damage and liability insurance, complementary health insurance, personal accident life insurance, family protection plans, funeral insurance, legal protection plans, home insurance, auto insurance, borrower insurance and boat insurance. Furthermore, the company through its subsidiary, Europ Assistance assists its customers on travel, automotive, health, and daily life. Generali France serves its customers through a network of general agents, brokers, salaried consultants, banking partners, and business advisors. It also sells its products online. The company is a subsidiary of Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A., an insurance and financial services company based in Italy. Generali France is headquartered in Paris, France.
The company reported gross written premiums of EUR11,325 million during fiscal year 2015 (FY2015), an increase of 3.1% over FY2014.
- 1 Generali France S.A. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Generali France S.A. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Generali France S.A. - Business Description
- 1.3 Generali France S.A. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Generali France S.A. - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Generali France S.A. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Generali France S.A. - Strengths
- 2.3 Generali France S.A. - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Generali France S.A. - Opportunities
- 2.5 Generali France S.A. - Threats
- 3 Generali France S.A. - Company Statement
- 4 Generali France S.A. - History
- 5 Generali France S.A. - Key Employees
- 6 Generali France S.A. - Key Employee Biographies
- 7 Generali France S.A. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Generali France S.A. - Head Office
- 7.2 Generali France S.A. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Generali France S.A. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Generali France S.A. - History
- Table 3: Generali France S.A. - Key Employees
- Table 4: Generali France S.A. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Generali France S.A. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures