Gascoyne Resources Limited (GCY) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Gascoyne Resources Limited (GCY) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Gascoyne Resources Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Gascoyne Resources Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Gascoyne Resources Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Gascoyne Resources Limited (Gascoyne Resources) is a mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold, copper, and nickel deposits. Its projects include Glenburgh, Dalgaranga, Egerton, Elphin Bore, Mt James, Bassit Bore, Murchison, and Higginsville project. Gascoyne Resources' Glenburgh project is situated in the Southern Gascoyne Province of WA approximately 250km East of Carnarvon. The company has acquired an 80% interest in the Dalgaranga gold project located in the Murchison Province of Western Australia. Its Egerton project consists of two granted mining leases and two granted exploration licenses covering approximately 180km² of the Lower Proterozoic Egerton inlier in the Gascoyne Region of Western Australia. Gascoyne Resources is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
3 Gascoyne Resources Limited - Recent Developments4 Gascoyne Resources Limited - Key Events5 Gascoyne Resources Limited - Key Employees6 Appendix6.1 Methodology6.2 Ratio Definitions6.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Gascoyne Resources Limited - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Gascoyne Resources Limited - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: Gascoyne Resources Limited - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: Gascoyne Resources Limited - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: Gascoyne Resources Limited - Key EventsTable 6: Gascoyne Resources Limited - Key EmployeesList of FiguresFigure 1: Gascoyne Resources Limited - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: Gascoyne Resources Limited - Financial Position
- 1 Gascoyne Resources Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Gascoyne Resources Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Gascoyne Resources Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Gascoyne Resources Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Gascoyne Resources Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2Gascoyne Resources Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Gascoyne Resources Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Gascoyne Resources Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Gascoyne Resources Limited - Key Competitors