Gama Holding A.S. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Gama Holding A.S. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Gama Holding A.S."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Gama Holding A.S." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Gama Holding A.S."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Gama Holding A.S. (GAMA Holding) is a construction service provider. It carries out various business operations such as heavy construction, plant construction and erection, and infrastructure development and investment. The company also involves in distribution and supply of construction equipment, medical products, industrial and construction materials and custom products for various projects. In addition, it provides consultancy, procurement and logistic services for international projects. It offers services to large scale projects in power generation, petroleum, petrochemical and gas plants, high-rise buildings, transportation, water and sewage treatment plants, bridges and various other infrastructure facilities. The company operates primarily through five subsidiaries across Turkey, the Middle East, Russia, North Africa, Europe and other regions. GAMA Holding is headquartered in Ankara, Turkey.
- 1 Gama Holding A.S. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Gama Holding A.S. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Gama Holding A.S. - Business Description
- 1.3 Gama Holding A.S. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Gama Holding A.S. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Gama Holding A.S. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Gama Holding A.S. - Recent Developments
- 4 Gama Holding A.S. - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Gama Holding A.S. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Gama Holding A.S. - Strengths
- 4.3 Gama Holding A.S. - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Gama Holding A.S. - Opportunities
- 4.5 Gama Holding A.S. - Threats
- 5 Gama Holding A.S. - Company Statement
- 6 Gama Holding A.S. - History
- 7 Gama Holding A.S. - Key Employees
- 8 Gama Holding A.S. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Gama Holding A.S. - Head Office
- 8.2 Gama Holding A.S. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Gama Holding A.S. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Gama Holding A.S. - History
- Table 3: Gama Holding A.S. - Key Employees
- Table 4: Gama Holding A.S. - Subsidiaries