GP/AV – Reflections Of LA Condominium Tower – California - Project Profile
"GP/AV – Reflections Of LA Condominium Tower – California - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "GP/AV – Reflections Of LA Condominium Tower – California - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Genton Property (GP) and Alcion Ventures (AV) are undertaking the construction of a residential complex in Los Angeles, California, the US.
The project involves the construction of a 12-story condominium building comprising 58 luxury units in three wings.
It will include the construction of 37 residential units, 836m2 of penthouse, five Tower Estates and 31 residences in The Tower wing; 11 residential units in Wetherly Drive wing and 11 residential units in Almont Wing, and a deck with a zero-edge pool, private rooftop gardens, a fitness center, a private theater, retail space, parking spaces and related facilities and the installation of elevators and safety systems.
CallisonRTKL has been appointed as an architect and Martyn Lawrence Bullard Design as an interior designer for the project.
Children’s Investment Fund (TCI) will provide a US$239 million construction loan for the project.
On October 28, 2015, a ground breaking ceremony was held for the project.
As of August 2017, construction work is underway and is expected to be completed by third quarter of 2019.
The project involves the construction of a 12-story condominium building comprising 58 luxury units in three wings in Los Angeles, California, the US.
The US$250 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of 37 residential units in The Tower wing
2. Construction of 836m2 of penthouse in The Tower wing
3. Construction of five Tower Estates in The Tower wing
4. Construction of 31 residences in The Tower wing
5. Construction of 11 residential units in Wetherly Drive wing
6. Construction of 11 residential units in Almont Wing
7. Construction of a deck with a zero-edge pool
8. Construction of private rooftop gardens
9. Construction of a fitness center
10. Construction of a private theater
11. Construction of retail space
12. Construction of parking spaces
13. Construction of related facilities
14. Installation of elevators and safety systemsReasons To Buy