GHTCM/MGH/ZHGKMI – Massachusetts General Hospital – Guangdong - Project Profile
"GHTCM/MGH/ZHGKMI – Massachusetts General Hospital – Guangdong - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "GHTCM/MGH/ZHGKMI – Massachusetts General Hospital – Guangdong - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Guangdong Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine (GHTCM), Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) and Zhuhai Hengqin Guolian Kanghua Medical Investment Co. Ltd.(ZHGKMI) are planning to construct a 500-bed hospital in the city of Zhuhai, Guangdong, China.
The project involves the construction of an inpatient center, an out-patient center, laboratories, a diagnostic center, a central pharmacy, waiting halls, parking and other related facilities.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a 500-bed hospital in Zhuhai, Guangdong, China.
The US$60 million project involves the following:
1. Construction of an inpatient center
2. Construction of an out-patient center
3. Construction of laboratories
4. Construction of a diagnostic center
5. Construction of a central pharmacy
6. Construction of waiting halls
7. Construction of parking facilities
8. Installation of safety systems and elevators
9. Construction of other related facilitiesReasons To Buy