"GGH – Alt+ Hotel Quartier DIX30 – Quebec - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "GGH – Alt+ Hotel Quartier DIX30 – Quebec - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Group Germain Hotels (GGH) is constructing a new mixed use tower called Alt+ Hotel Quartier DIX30 in Brossard, Quebec.
The project involves the construction of a 15-story mixed-use tower. It includes the construction of an 8,825m2 four-star hotel with 168 rooms, 9,940m2 office space, a gym, meeting rooms, 929m2 retail space with stores, restaurants, a bar and parking and related facilities and the installation of elevators.
Lemay Michaud has been appointed as an architect.
Construction is expected to complete in 2018.
The project involves the construction of a 15-story mixed-use tower in Brossard, Quebec, Canada.
The US$26 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of an 8,825m2 four-star hotel with 168 rooms
2. Construction of 9,940m2 office space
3. Construction of a gym
4. Construction of meeting rooms
5. Construction of 929m2 retail space with stores
6. Construction of restaurants
7. Construction of a bar
8. Construction of meeting rooms
9. Construction of parking facilities
10. Installation of elevators
11. Construction of related facilitiesReasons To Buy