GE Renewable Energy : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "GE Renewable Energy : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "GE Renewable Energy
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "GE Renewable Energy" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "GE Renewable Energy""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
GE Renewable Energy supplies technology, products, and services to the renewable energy industry. Its key products include onshore and offshore wind turbines, hydroelectric turbines, control systems and generators, geothermal power turbines, tidal turbines and solar power plant solutions. The company’s wind turbines portfolio has a capacity ranging from 1.7 MW to 3.4 MW. In addition, the company offers engineering, procurement and construction services, operation and maintenance, optimization, and plant upgradation and assessment services. It has installed over 370 gigawatts (GW) capacity globally. The company has its operations in more than 40 countries. GE Renewable Energy is a division of General Electric Company, and headquartered in Paris, France.
- 1 GE Renewable Energy - Business Analysis
- 1.1 GE Renewable Energy - Company Overview
- 1.2 GE Renewable Energy - Business Description
- 1.3 GE Renewable Energy - Major Products and Services
- 2 GE Renewable Energy - Recent Developments
- 3 GE Renewable Energy - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 GE Renewable Energy - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 GE Renewable Energy - Strengths
- 3.3 GE Renewable Energy - Weaknesses
- 3.4 GE Renewable Energy - Opportunities
- 3.5 GE Renewable Energy - Threats
- 4 GE Renewable Energy - History
- 5 GE Renewable Energy - Key Employees
- 6 GE Renewable Energy - Key Employee Biographies
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: GE Renewable Energy - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: GE Renewable Energy - History
- Table 3: GE Renewable Energy - Key Employees
- Table 4: GE Renewable Energy - Key Employee Biographies