GDHE – Yuanjiang Wind Farm 300 MW – Hunan - Project Profile
"GDHE – Yuanjiang Wind Farm 300 MW – Hunan - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "GDHE – Yuanjiang Wind Farm 300 MW – Hunan - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Guangdong No.2 Hydropower Engineering Co., Ltd. (GDHE) is planning to build a 300MW wind farm in Hunan, China.
The project involves the construction of 300MW onshore wind farms in three phases of 100MW each. The project includes the construction of wind farms, powerhouses, substations, turbine bases, an administrative building, access roads and other related structure, and the laying of transmission lines, and the installation of wind turbines, transformers, power control systems, generators and other equipment.
On February 13, 2014, Guangdong No.2 Hydropower Engineering Co. Ltd and Yuanjiang local government have signed an agreement to develop the project.
Planning Authority: National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC)
The project involves the construction of a 300MW onshore wind farm in Yuanjiang, Hunan, China.
The US$489 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of powerhouses
2. Construction of substations
3. Construction of access roads
4. Construction of turbine bases
5. Construction of an administrative building
6. Construction of other related structure
7. Installation of power control systems
8. Installation of wind turbines
9. Installation of transformers
10. Installation of generators
11. Installation of other equipment
12. Laying of transmission lines
13. Construction of other related structure
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook