GCIG – Liuzhou-Heshan-Nanning Highway – Guangxi - Project Profile
"GCIG – Liuzhou-Heshan-Nanning Highway – Guangxi - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "GCIG – Liuzhou-Heshan-Nanning Highway – Guangxi - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Guangxi Communication Investment Group Co.,Ltd. (GCIG) is planning to construct a 199.25km highway between Liuzhou, Heshan and Nanning in Guangxi, China.
The project involves the construction of a two-way four-lane highway with designed speed of 120kmph, thirteen interchanges, 4 service area, 3 parking area, 4 maintenance area, 3 monitoring sub-center, 8 ramp toll station, bridges, tunnels, culverts and pavements, and the installation of signalling and lighting systems.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a 199.25km two-way four-lane highway in Guangxi, China.
The US$3,094 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of roads
2. Construction of bridges and tunnels
3. Construction of thirteen interchanges
4. Construction of culverts and pavements
5. Construction of 4 service area
6. Construction of 3 parking area
7. Construction of 4 maintenance area
8. Construction of 3 monitoring sub-center,
9. Construction of 8 ramp toll station,
10. Installation of traffic signals and lighting equipment
11. Construction of other related facilities
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook