GCIG – Liuzhou-Heshan-Nanning Highway – Guangxi - Project Profile
"GCIG – Liuzhou-Heshan-Nanning Highway – Guangxi - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "GCIG – Liuzhou-Heshan-Nanning Highway – Guangxi - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Guangxi Communication Investment Group Co.,Ltd. (GCIG) is planning to construct a 199.25km highway between Liuzhou, Heshan and Nanning in Guangxi, China.
The project involves the construction of a two-way four-lane highway with designed speed of 120kmph, thirteen interchanges, 4 service area, 3 parking area, 4 maintenance area, 3 monitoring sub-center, 8 ramp toll station, bridges, tunnels, culverts and pavements, and the installation of signalling and lighting systems.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a 199.25km two-way four-lane highway in Guangxi, China.
The US$3,094 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of roads
2. Construction of bridges and tunnels
3. Construction of thirteen interchanges
4. Construction of culverts and pavements
5. Construction of 4 service area
6. Construction of 3 parking area
7. Construction of 4 maintenance area
8. Construction of 3 monitoring sub-center,
9. Construction of 8 ramp toll station,
10. Installation of traffic signals and lighting equipment
11. Construction of other related facilities
Reasons To Buy