GBM Resources Limited (GBZ) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "GBM Resources Limited (GBZ) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "GBM Resources Limited"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "GBM Resources Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "GBM Resources Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
GBM Resources Limited (GBM Resources) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold, copper, lead, zinc, rare earth elements, phosphate, and base metals deposit properties. Its projects include Mount Coolon, Mount Morgan, Mayfield, Milo, Pan Pacific and Mitsui, Bungalien, Victorian, and Lubik Mandi projects. GBM Resources' Mount Coolon project is located 250 km west of Mackay in Queensland in the northern Drummond Basin and produces gold deposits. The company's Mount Morgan project is located approximately 40 km southwest of Rockhampton in Queensland and produces copper and gold deposits. It has operations in Malaysia and Australia. GBM Resources is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
- 1 GBM Resources Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 GBM Resources Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 GBM Resources Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 GBM Resources Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 GBM Resources Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 GBM Resources Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 GBM Resources Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 GBM Resources Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 GBM Resources Limited - Key Competitors
- 3 GBM Resources Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 GBM Resources Limited - Key Events
- 5 GBM Resources Limited - Key Employees
- 6 GBM Resources Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 GBM Resources Limited - Head Office
- 6.2 GBM Resources Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: GBM Resources Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: GBM Resources Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: GBM Resources Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: GBM Resources Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: GBM Resources Limited - Key Events
- Table 6: GBM Resources Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: GBM Resources Limited - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: GBM Resources Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: GBM Resources Limited - Financial Position