GBM Gold Ltd (GBM) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "GBM Gold Ltd - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "GBM Gold Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "GBM Gold Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "GBM Gold Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
GBM Gold Ltd (GBM Gold), formerly Greater Bendigo Gold Mines Limited, is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold deposit properties. Its projects include Wilsons Hill, Fiddlers Creek, Harvest Home, Bendigo Story, Queens Birthday, ISG, and Central Victorian Region projects. GBM Gold's Wilsons Hill project is located approximately 20 km west of Bendigo covering an area 87 sq km and produces 34,000 ounces of gold deposits. The company's Fiddlers Creek project is located on the eastern flanks of the Pyrenees ranges at Percydale, near Avoca and produces 50,000 tonnes of gold deposits. It has operations in Victoria and New South Wales, Canada. GBM Gold is headquartered in Bendigo, Victoria, Australia.
- 1 GBM Gold Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 GBM Gold Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 GBM Gold Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 GBM Gold Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 GBM Gold Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 GBM Gold Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 GBM Gold Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 GBM Gold Ltd - Solvency
- 2.3 GBM Gold Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 GBM Gold Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 GBM Gold Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 GBM Gold Ltd - Recent Developments
- 5 GBM Gold Ltd - Key Events
- 6 GBM Gold Ltd - Key Employees
- 7 GBM Gold Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 GBM Gold Ltd - Head Office
- 7.2 GBM Gold Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: GBM Gold Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: GBM Gold Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: GBM Gold Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: GBM Gold Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: GBM Gold Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: GBM Gold Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 7: GBM Gold Ltd - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: GBM Gold Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 2: GBM Gold Ltd - Solvency