GBC – Waterfront Campus Expansion – Ontario - Project Profile
"GBC – Waterfront Campus Expansion – Ontario - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "GBC – Waterfront Campus Expansion – Ontario - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
George Brown College (GBC) is planning to build an education facility in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The project involves the expansion of Waterfront Campus. It includes the construction of a 9,569m2 facility, a 1,858m2 home for innovation exchange.
The new facility includes the construction of a 200-seat flexible meeting space, a 135-seat auditorium, nine classrooms, 19 labs, nine study spaces.
The innovation exchange includes the construction of 464m2 of workshop space, gallery spaces, industry-college classrooms, a living lab and showcase, an immersive media lab, a virtual and augmented reality lab, usability and testing lab, a maker space, a visualization and simulation lab, a design and innovation showcase space.
The federal government is supporting the launch of the innovation exchange with a US$12 million investment from the post-secondary institution's strategic investment fund.
The project involves the expansion of Waterfront Campus in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The US$45 million project included the following:
1. Construction of a 200-seat flexible meeting space
2. Construction of a 135-seat auditorium
3. Construction of nine classrooms
4. Construction of 19 labs
5. Construction of nine study spaces
6. Construction of a 464m2 workshop space
7. Construction of gallery spaces
8. Construction of industry-college classrooms
9. Construction of living lab and showcase
10. Construction of an immersive media lab
11. Construction of a virtual and augmented reality lab
12. Construction of usability and testing lab
13. Construction of a maker space
14. Construction of a visualization and simulation lab
15. Construction of a design and innovation showcase spaceReasons To Buy