GAGFAH S.A. (GFJ) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "GAGFAH S.A. (GFJ) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "GAGFAH S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "GAGFAH S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "GAGFAH S.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
GAGFAH S.A. (Gagfah) is a property management company based in Luxembourg. The company acquires, owns and manages diversified real estate portfolio in Germany. The company has a portfolio of over 144,570 apartments totaling 8.8 million square meters, which includes 18,500 publicly subsidized rent-restricted apartments. It also owns 1,600 commercial units and retail stores situated on the ground floor of residential apartment buildings, and 30,000 parking spaces in residential apartment buildings. Additionally, the company through its subsidiaries provides a wide range of property and facility management services. Gagfah has operations in 30 largest cities in Germany. Gagfah operates as subsidiary of Vonovia SE and is headquartered in Luxembourg.
- 1 Gagfah S.A. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Gagfah S.A. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Gagfah S.A. - Business Description
- 1.3 Gagfah S.A. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Gagfah S.A. - Recent Developments
- 3 Gagfah S.A. - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Gagfah S.A. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Gagfah S.A. - Strengths
- 3.3 Gagfah S.A. - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Gagfah S.A. - Opportunities
- 3.5 Gagfah S.A. - Threats
- 4 Gagfah S.A. - History
- 5 Gagfah S.A. - Key Employees
- 6 Gagfah S.A. - Key Employee Biographies
- 7 Gagfah S.A. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Gagfah S.A. - Head Office
- 7.2 Gagfah S.A. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Gagfah S.A. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Gagfah S.A. - History
- Table 3: Gagfah S.A. - Key Employees
- Table 4: Gagfah S.A. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Gagfah S.A. - Subsidiaries