Furuya Metal Co., Ltd. (7826) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Furuya Metal Co., Ltd. (7826) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Furuya Metal Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Furuya Metal Co., Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Furuya Metal Co., Ltd.""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Furuya Metal Co., Ltd. (Furuya Metal) is a metal products manufacturing and distributing company. The company's products include industrial use precious metal products, iridium, platinum, temperature sensors, electronic materials, semiconductor related products, JIS equivalent products, iridium crucibles, glass melting materials, and thin film components. Its other products comprise platinum alloys, reinforces platinum, platinum bead dishes, tongs, mesh, sheets, foils, pipes, wires, thermocouples, sputtring targets, evaporation materials, chemical compounds, parts palletizer, and vibration testers, among others. Furuya Metal offers services such as metals processing, materials transportation, recycling, refining, metals analysis, and exporting services. The company has operations in Japan, South Korea, and the US. Furuya Metal is headquartered in Toshima Ku, Japan.