Fresnillo Plc (FRES) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Fresnillo Plc (FRES) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Fresnillo Plc
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Fresnillo Plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Fresnillo Plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Fresnillo Plc (Fresnillo) is a precious metals mining company. The company carries out the exploration, development and mining of silver and gold. It operates six mines: Fresnillo, Cienega, Herradura, Soledad-Dipolos, Noche Buena and Saucito. The company also owns four advanced exploration projects: Centauro Deep, Orisyvo, Las-Casas Rosario, and Juanicipio. In addition, it focuses on the development of low cost mines and owns one development project at the San Julian property. The company has mining concessions covering a total of 2.1 million hectares in Mexico. Fresnillo operates as a subsidiary of Industrias Penoles S.A.B. de C.V, and is headquartered in Mexico City, Mexico.
- 1 Fresnillo Plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Fresnillo Plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Fresnillo Plc - Business Description
- 1.3 Fresnillo Plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Fresnillo Plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Fresnillo Plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Fresnillo Plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Fresnillo Plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Fresnillo Plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Fresnillo Plc - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Fresnillo Plc - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Fresnillo Plc - Valuation
- 2.3 Fresnillo Plc - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Fresnillo Plc - Efficiency
- 2.3.2 Fresnillo Plc - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.3 Fresnillo Plc - Liquidity
- 3 Fresnillo Plc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Fresnillo Plc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Fresnillo Plc - Recent Developments
- 5 Fresnillo Plc - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Fresnillo Plc - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Fresnillo Plc - Strengths
- 5.3 Fresnillo Plc - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Fresnillo Plc - Opportunities
- 5.5 Fresnillo Plc - Threats
- 6 Fresnillo Plc - Company Statement
- 7 Fresnillo Plc - History
- 8 Fresnillo Plc - Key Employees
- 9 Fresnillo Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Fresnillo Plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Fresnillo Plc - Head Office
- 10.2 Fresnillo Plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Fresnillo Plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Fresnillo Plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Fresnillo Plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Fresnillo Plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Fresnillo Plc - History
- Table 6: Fresnillo Plc - Key Employees
- Table 7: Fresnillo Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Fresnillo Plc - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Fresnillo Plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Fresnillo Plc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Fresnillo Plc - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Fresnillo Plc - Solvency
- Figure 5: Fresnillo Plc - Valuation
- Figure 6: Fresnillo Plc - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Fresnillo Plc - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 8: Fresnillo Plc - Liquidity