Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP (Freshfields) is a global law firm. It offers a range of advisory services to the legal and business requirements of its clients. The company’s practice areas include cybersecurity, labor relations, brand protection, patents and technology, equity capital markets, antitrust, competition and trade issues; transactions such as joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions; employment, pensions and benefits; and investment fund services. Freshfields also offers disputes services relating to international arbitration, professional negligence, tax disputes, property, product risk and liability, global investigations, and environment, planning and regulation. In addition, the company provides legal advisory services for project finance; asset finance; structured finance; restructuring and insolvency; intellectual property and information technology; and taxation. It caters to various sectors including financial institutions, government agencies, technology, manufacturing, healthcare, real estate, leisure, telecommunications, retail, energy, media, chemicals, infrastructure and transportation. The company has operations across Europe, Americas, Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. Freshfields is headquartered in London, the UK.