Foxdenton – Chadderton Mixed-Use Development – Borough of Oldham - Project Profile
"Foxdenton – Chadderton Mixed-Use Development – Borough of Oldham - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "Foxdenton – Chadderton Mixed-Use Development – Borough of Oldham - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Foxdenton LLP (Foxdenton), a joint venture between Seddon Group Ltd and Grasscroft Property, is planning to construct a mixed-use community in Greater Manchester, the UK.
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use community on 49ha of land with 8ha area of open space between Broadway and Foxdenton Lane.
The project will include the construction of 500 detached and semi-detached homes on 66,460m2 floor area, access roads, a business park on a 4ha of land, warehouses on a 6.5ha of land, manufacturing buildings, office and leisure buildings and parking space, and the installation of safety and security systems.
In January 2013, a public consultation was initiated.
HOW Planning has been appointed as the planning consultant, 5 Plus Architects as the architect, Camlin Lonsdale as the landscape architect, Wardell Armstrong as consulting engineer, Curtins Consulting as transport consultant, and Gerald Eve as the marketing consultant for the project.
Appleyard and Trew have been appointed as surveyors, and WHR Property Consultants, Jones Lang LaSalle and Weightmans as lead consultants for the project. Cheetham Hill Construction has been appointed as a contractor for this project.
In August 2013, Foxdenton submitted a planning application to the Oldham Council.
In February 2014, the project secured outline planning approval.
In July 2015, Council has approved the project.
Redrow plc was appointed as a-developer for a mixture of three and four-bedroom semi-detached and detached properties.
Wiggett Construction Ltd was appointed the developer for 20 new homes consists of two detached four-bedroom properties, six terraced three-bedroom houses and 12 semi-detached three-bedroom homes at High Barn Street, Royton.
Keepmoat Ltd will develop the 23 homes a mixture of 11 two-bedroom and 12 three-bedroom homes at Fitton Hill.
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use community on a 49ha area between B663 Broadway and B6 189 off Foxdenton Lane in Chadderton, Oldham Greater Manchester, the UK.
The US$152 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of 500 detached and semi-detached homes on 66,460m2 floor area
2. Construction of access roads
3. Construction of a business park on a 4ha area
4. Construction of warehouses on a 6.5ha area
5. Construction of office and leisure buildings
6. Construction of manufacturing buildings
7. Construction of parking facilities
8. Installation of elevators
9. Installation of safety and security systems
10. Construction of three and four-bedroom semi-detached and detached properties
11. Construction of 20 new homes consists of two detached four-bedroom properties, six terraced three-bedroom houses and 12 semi-detached three-bedroom homes at High Barn Street
12. Construction of 23 homes a mixture of 11 two bedroom and 12 three bedroom homes at Fitton HillReasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook