Fiskeby Board AB : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Fiskeby Board AB : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Fiskeby Board AB"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Fiskeby Board AB" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Fiskeby Board AB"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Fiskeby Board AB (Fiskeby), a subsidiary of Fiskeby International Holding AB, is involved in manufacturing of packaging boards. It is primarily involved in production of pulp, paper and packaging boards. The company offers its services to food, consumer goods, confectionaries and other specialized products. It offers a wide range of packaging boards which includes Offset, Kraft, EcoFrost, EcoKraft and Barrier. These products are marketed through its brand, Multiboard. This Multiboard product is known for its recycled fiber base and distributed across the customers in Europe. The company along with its subsidiaries operates in the UK, Germany, Denmark, France and Poland. Fiskeby is headquartered in Norrkoping, Sweden.
- 1 Fiskeby Board AB - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Fiskeby Board AB - Company Overview
- 1.2 Fiskeby Board AB - Business Description
- 1.3 Fiskeby Board AB - Major Products and Services
- 2 Fiskeby Board AB - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Fiskeby Board AB - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Fiskeby Board AB - Strengths
- 2.3 Fiskeby Board AB - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Fiskeby Board AB - Opportunities
- 2.5 Fiskeby Board AB - Threats
- 3 Fiskeby Board AB - History
- 4 Fiskeby Board AB - Key Employees
- 5 Fiskeby Board AB - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Fiskeby Board AB - Head Office
- 5.2 Fiskeby Board AB - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Fiskeby Board AB - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Fiskeby Board AB - History
- Table 3: Fiskeby Board AB - Key Employees
- Table 4: Fiskeby Board AB - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures