Firstmark Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Firstmark Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Firstmark Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Firstmark Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Firstmark Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Firstmark Corporation (Firstmark) is a manufacturer of various components and sub-assemblies for military, civil and commercial aircraft. The company designs, manufactures and repairs electromagnetic, electronic and mechanical systems and components for aircraft. It also offers aircraft safety restraints for crew, passengers and medical applications. The company also operates a fleet of Twin Commander aircraft and provides OEM parts and services for and operates a factory-authorized service center network for the commander fleet of aircraft. Firstmark operates through subsidiaries such as Firstmark Aerospace Corp. (Firstmark Aerospace), Firstmark Controls, Aircraft Belts Inc. (ABI), Twin Commander Aircraft, LLC (Twin Commander) and Centroid, Inc. (Centroid). Firstmark is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, the US.
- 1 Firstmark Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Firstmark Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Firstmark Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 Firstmark Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Firstmark Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Firstmark Corporation - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Firstmark Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Firstmark Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Firstmark Corporation - Strengths
- 3.3 Firstmark Corporation - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Firstmark Corporation - Opportunities
- 3.5 Firstmark Corporation - Threats
- 4 Firstmark Corporation - History
- 5 Firstmark Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Firstmark Corporation - Head Office
- 5.2 Firstmark Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Firstmark Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Firstmark Corporation - History
- Table 3: Firstmark Corporation - Subsidiaries