Firestrike Resources Ltd (FIE) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Firestrike Resources Ltd (FIE) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Firestrike Resources Ltd"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Firestrike Resources Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Firestrike Resources Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Firestrike Resources Ltd (Firestrike) is a mineral exploration company. The company acquires and develops mineral assets to explore copper, silver, gold, zinc, lead and base metals. Its projects include Grants Creek gold project and Angelo gold project in Australia and Copper Ridge project in the US. Firestrike's Grants Creek gold project, which consists of seven licenses in the East Kimberley region of Western Australia, is located about 60 kms Northeast of Halls Creek. The company's Angelo gold project is located 40 kms South-West of Halls Creek in Western Australia. Its Copper Ridge project is located in Utah, the US. Firestrike is headquartered in Subiaco, Australia.
- 1 Firestrike Resources Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Firestrike Resources Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Firestrike Resources Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Firestrike Resources Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Firestrike Resources Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Firestrike Resources Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Firestrike Resources Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Firestrike Resources Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Firestrike Resources Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 Firestrike Resources Ltd - Recent Developments
- 4 Firestrike Resources Ltd - Key Events
- 5 Firestrike Resources Ltd - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Firestrike Resources Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Firestrike Resources Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Firestrike Resources Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Firestrike Resources Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Firestrike Resources Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Firestrike Resources Ltd - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Firestrike Resources Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Firestrike Resources Ltd - Financial Position